APPLY TO ATTEND YOUTHSPARK PAN AFRICAN CONFERENCE, 2020 IN KIGALI, RWANDA
Youthspark Pan African Conference is a bi-annual Pan-African youth capacity-building programme designed for successfully selected youth to acquire valuable leadership skills and develop cutting-edge skills on transforming their ideas into profitable ventures.
Date: Wed. 1st – 3rd July, 2020
About Youthspark Pan African Conference – (Youthspark) Pan African Conference 2020
Youthspark Pan African Development Foundation is a nonprofit youth organization that is building and empowering a community of young leaders and change makers across Africa through transformation and character development programs.
The organization prides in the excellent capacity to reach out and mobilize innovative youth leaders across Africa to identify and solve problems that affect their lives.
Through our various initiatives, we have engaged youths, women and top leaders to identify solutions to ravaging socio-economic challenges towards a more effective and sustainable social impact.
A world of empowered youth contributing to societal development and nation building.
Promoting impactful leadership development of young people through mindset reorientation, social behavioural change and entrepreneurship programs.
Youthspark Pan African Conference – (Youthspark) Pan African Conference 2020
The edition 4.0 will focus on building youth capacity and improving the quality of partnerships with young people & youth-led organizations in Africa as well as provide access to opportunities that connects and expands their existing local and innovative initiatives.
With vast active youth network across 35 countries in Africa, 100 visionary, innovative and development driven youths, entrepreneurs and leaders of organizations will be selected and given the opportunity to connect, dialogue and share ideas & strategies that can deliver accelerated problem solving and employment opportunities in the Africa space.
THEME: INTEGRATING YOUTH LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION & ACCESS TO OPPORTUNITIES
Africa’s greatest resource and potentially its sharpest competitive advantage in the global economy is its young and growing workforce. With 70% of Africa’s population under the age of 30, we as a continent are presented with a great opportunity and, possibly, a great challenge. Young Africans today are taking actions that not only have an immediate impact, but will also determine the future of the continent for decades to come.
By 2040, Africa is expected to have the largest workforce in the world, 40% of which will consist of young people. Therefore, there is need to create a better match between the needs of the African economy and the skills of young people especially with the increasing innovations associated with technology.
OBJECTIVES of Youthspark Pan African Conference – (Youthspark) Pan African Conference 2020
- To build and expand youth capacities as drivers of socio-economic development in Africa
- To create and expand African socio-economic developments through teamwork and regional collaborations to tackle issues which are common to the African communities and region.
- To foster transgenerational dialogue, share ideas and also explore new perspectives and opportunities towards building the African economy through young people.
- To promote mentoring opportunities and collaborations among young African visionaries
TARGET AUDIENCE for Youthspark Pan African Conference – (Youthspark) Pan African Conference 2020
- African Youth between 18 – 35 years (as at the time of application)
- Non-African Youth passionate about driving change in Africa.
ELIGIBILITY for Youthspark Pan African Conference – (Youthspark) Pan African Conference 2020
- Ability to speak and understand English language.
- Visionary youth driven by new challenges and experiences.
- Passionate about contributing to social development in Africa.
- Self-motivated youth with proven capacity to start or expand a social enterprise or business.
Date: Wed. 1st – 3rd July, 2020
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Time: 8:00am daily
CONFERENCE FEE for Youthspark Pan African Conference – (Youthspark) Pan African Conference 2020
There are no fees for applying for the conference. Participation fee shall be applicable only to successfully selected participants.
Successful participants shall pay a participation fee of $300 USD to cover;
– 4 night accommodation
– Feeding (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
– Conference Materials
– Conference T-Shirt
– Rwandan Tour/Cocktail Dinner
Registration Closes by midnight on Friday 29th May, 2020
NOTE: Participants will however be responsible for securing any necessary visa and transport to and fro Kigali, Rwanda for the Youthspark Pan African Conference 2020.
To proceed with Application, click on the link: www.youthsparkpanafrica.com/apply-now
To Apply: Click visit www.youthsparkpanafrica.com/apply-now for more details.