WindAc Africa Conference. At this year’s conference, WindAc Africa will once again offer a special program for high-potential young South Africans. Last year, 30 students representing 11 South African universities and six different academic backgrounds took part in the program.
WindAc Africa Conference 2022: Get Approved Using This Guide
While the major goal of this program is to provide superior wind research expertise to South African students, it also aims to recognize and award students for their outstanding performance, as well as motivate and inspire them to seek careers in the energy sector.
31st July 2022
Students studying in South Africa
To Be Taken At (Country):
CTICC, Cape Town, South Africa
The Award’s Details:
Whilst the primary purpose of this programme is to bring superior wind research knowledge to South African students, the intention is also to reward the students for their excellent work, motivate and inspire them to pursue their academic path in the energy sector, and offer them the opportunity to network with their peers: the future leading experts in wind energy in South Africa.
- Students at a South African university of any age, gender, color, subject of study, or degree.
- It is a requirement that the applicant has validated his or her eligibility for student travel aid and/or conference support with the appropriate university’s financial aid office.
Number of Awards:
Value of Award:
- For students who do not live in the greater Cape Town area, travel and lodging fees are paid.
- Fees for the conference are waived for two days.
Duration of Program for WindAc Africa Conference:
How to Apply for WindAc Africa Conference:
Please send your sponsorship application to [email protected] before July 31, 2022, with the following attachments:
- Application for WindAc sponsorship (filled out)
- Sponsorship terms and conditions (signed)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) is a document that contains a list of
- Academic record from the previous term
- Obtaining a degree, if applicable
- Evidence of a bursary, if applicable