Deloitte Nigeria Executive Assistant Programme 2022 for Graduates. Click the link to apply!
Application Deadline for Deloitte Nigeria Executive Assistant
There is no specified deadline for this job application
About Deloitte Nigeria:
Deloitte is a global leader in audit and assurance, consulting and financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services. Four out of five Fortune Global 500 (r) companies are served by our global network of member firms, and related entities in over 150 countries and territories (collectively the “Deloitte organisation”). Learn more about how the approximately 312,000 Deloitte employees make a difference at www.deloitte.com.
Our West Africa practice is available to multinationals, large-scale national enterprises, and small and medium-sized businesses, as well as the public sector in Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte Nigeria is a leading professional services firm, specializing on Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services. Our clients include financial services, consumer, telecommunications and media & technology as well as energy resources and industrial. We also provide government and public service.
Our professionals share a common culture of collaboration that encourages integrity, exceptional value to clients and markets, commitment to one another, and strength from cultural differences. They are committed to strengthening corporate accountability, building trust and making positive impacts in their communities. We recognize that professionals have interests beyond the workplace. Therefore, we encourage them to balance work and life by supporting them in all aspects.
Deloitte’s talented employees and clients are aware of the connection between strong learning and development programmes and Deloitte’s ability to deliver consistent, high-quality services worldwide.
No matter your age, gender, or culture, Deloitte will help you take your career to new heights with the talents, capabilities, and skills that you’ll learn at the firm.
Who is eligible to apply for Deloitte Nigeria Executive Assistant 2022?
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree/HND in Business Administration or Economics with at least a second-class lower/lower level credit
- You must have at least five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects, or an equivalent exam acceptable to you. This includes English Language and Mathematics.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in office administration or management
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency with MS-office tools, i.e. Excel, Word, and Power-point
- Self-motivated, able to work without supervision, and actively seeking clarification, guidance, and feedback
- Written and oral communication should be clear
- Drive and resilience
Responsibilities for Deloitte Nigeria Executive Assistant
- Under the direction of Partners and Managers, prepare professional correspondence, financial statements, reports, and documents. * Assist the leadership in the unit to monitor and track staff time charges on a weekly base.
- Assisting the Unit’s leadership in monitoring and tracking staff leave applications, liaising and coordinating with Partners and Managers to obtain SAP approval.
- Receive, direct, and relay telephone calls, email, general correspondence, and fax messages to the correct people in a timely and efficient manner
- Coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements
- Arrange meetings internally, keep minutes, and take notes
- Create invoices and bills for clients, and follow up on the collection of those bills
- Manage client acceptance processes on the client relationship management software (i.e. Phoenix
Generate payment vouchers
- Maintain client files’ filing systems
- Maintain stationery and equipment supplies.
- Keep the calendars and schedules of all partners within the unit.
- Make sure that your office equipment is in good working order. Proactive maintenance is performed regularly to prevent disruptions to service.
- Welcome visitors to appropriate meeting rooms.
- Receive, scan, sign, and distribute all incoming cheques.
- Send instructions for funds transfer to the relevant Banks
- Assign any other duties and ad-hoc responsibilities as required by unit Partners, managers, and staff.
What kind of impact do you think you’ll have?
Your work will have an impact every day. You thrive in a culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte, the undisputed leader of professional services, is where you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to succeed.
Our professional development plan at Deloitte focuses on helping employees at all levels of their careers to recognize and use their strengths to achieve their highest potential. We believe that everyone can learn, from entry-level employees to senior executives. Opportunities to develop world-class skills and gain hands-on experience in a global, rapidly-changing business environment are offered by us. Our professionals have many opportunities to develop their skills, from on-the job learning experiences to formal education programs at Deloitte University. Deloitte University Leadership Center. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
Benefits of Deloitte Nigeria Executive Assistant
We know that great people are the foundation of a great company. We value our employees and offer a wide range of benefits to them.